Best facility available with GS Exports.
Our company adheres to strict Food Safety regulations, and our processes are ISO 22000:2005 certified. The hallmarks of our infrastructure to deliver ‘fresh’ and ‘quality’ products are:
- Latest technology for the best quality
- Strict maintenance of hygiene
- Top-notch process co-ordination
An accomplishment G.S. Exports claims is that the unit at Rajkot, which is one of India’s largest peanut processing plants. With an annual processing capacity of 1, 50,000 metric tonnes, the unit covers 6500 square meters.
With a wide array of agricultural commodities produced for exports, the company has specialized divisions in:
- Navi Mumbai in Maharashtra, and Rajkot and Mundra in Gujarat, is the processing units for peanuts and sesame.
- Unjha in Gujarat is the processing unit for spices.
- Nasik in Maharashtra is the processing unit for raisins.
"The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."
– Masanobu Fukuoka